Music - Bands - Marching Band

Marching Band

Students of all majors may participate in the marching band. Just follow these three simple steps:

    1. Register for MUS 144 or MUS 142. (MUS 144 is to play in marching band ONLY; MUS 142 is to play in BOTH marching band AND a concert band)
    2. The information packet about band camp, rehearsals, and performances will be available during summer 2022 when marching band returns.
    3. Complete the online Marching Band Interest Form.

Prereq.: Open to all students who play band instruments. Various types of literature performed. May be repeated for credit with different content. One credit.

For more information, contact:

Dr. Daniel D'Addio
Central Connecticut State University
Department of Music
1615 Stanley Street
New Britain, CT 06050
Telephone: (860) 832-1732
Fax: (860) 832-2902