Flex MBA Program
The MBA at CCSU is designed with the needs of mid-career professionals in mind. With evening and weekend, full semester and minimester classes and a blended online/on campus learning environment, this AACSB-accredited program provides an excellent, affordable, and flexible way to attain your degree while you pursue your career.
MBA students can choose to specialize in accounting, business analytics, finance, supply chain analytics, or general business in which they can select a blend of courses that meet their specific needs. The program is designed for part-time or full-time study.
With an MBA from CCSU you can become a strategic leader in the global marketplace.
All students must meet a program advisor in order to complete the Planned Program of Study.
Business Analytics Track
Data-based decision making is key to success in today's business environment. Effective
leaders understand the need to leverage information to transform their businesses.
With a specialization in Business Analytics, you will:
- Understand the importance and use of corporate data
- Develop new techniques in data management
- Learn predictive modeling, forecasting, and cluster analysis
Get prepared to become a leader in public, corporate, and/or governmental accounting. With a specialization in Accounting, you will:
- Learn more about the theoretical and conceptual framework of accounting
- Become an expert in financial reporting and using accounting information in managing organizations and investments, and in making business decisions
- Gives you additional course credits toward working to become a CPA
Students in the Finance Specialization become leaders who possess the analytical, theoretical, and practical skills required to excel in their field. With a specialization in Finance, you will:
- Acquire a deep understanding of finance-related concepts and applications
- Explore new ideas and methods in analysis and valuation, capital markets, banking, and international finance
- Connect with student-focused and dedicated educators and professionals in finance
Supply Chain Analytics Track
Big data analytics have driven businesses to build better, more efficient supply chains. Professionals on the supply chain analytics track will learn how to leverage big data to meet the demands of rapidly evolving operating systems, pressure from low-cost competitors, and changing customer demands. With a specialization in supply chain analytics, you will:
- Understand supply chain and logistics analytics techniques, and know when and how to implement them
- Understand the enterprise and how it interacts with the supply chain
- Derive value from an organization's supply chain that results in savings and efficiencies
General Business Track
The General Business Track allows you to pick and choose 12 credits from any of the Track courses, Independent Study (BUS 594), and Special Topics (BUS 598) courses to suit your own professional and educational needs. You will work one-on-one with a program advisor to create your own innovative and responsive specialization.