IT Self-Help: Configuring Citrix Receiver for the CCSU Remote Application Server on a Mobile Device
You may use the Citrix Reciever app on a mobile device to connect to the CCSU Remote Application Server. The Remote Application Server allow you to access Windows-based programs (such as Microsoft Office, Adobe Acrobat, and various math/statistic programs) on a mobile device with an Internet connection. For more information on the Remote Application Server, click here. Before you begin, download the Citrix Receiver app from the App Store on your mobile device.
To configure the Citrix Receiver app:
- Launch the Citrix Receiver app on your iPad.
- At the Welcome screen, select Add Account.
- At the New Account screen, enter your CCSU email address (faculty/staff) or https://apps.ccsu.edu (students), then press Next.
- At the next screen, enter your BlueNet account information and the domain of ccsu_comp_srv (faculty/staff) or ccsu_aca_comp (students), then press Log On.
- You are connected to the CCSU Remote Application Server and the list of folders available to you is displayed. Select a folder to view and access applications. You may create shortcuts to applications on the main Citrix Receiver screen by pressing the "+" next to the application name.
Remote application access is based on your BlueNet Account. For assistance with the Remote Application Server or to request access to a specific application, contact the IT Help Desk at (860) 832-1720.