ISSS - H-1B - Dependents


For accompanying dependents, Central Connecticut State University does not provide any assistance with dependent Form I-539A application. CCSU will, however, enclose the completed application with the employee’s Form I-129 packet to United States Citizenship and Immigration Services (USCIS). Please seek legal counsel on how to process the change of status for dependents.