CT Reentry Roundtable Collaborative
The CT Reentry Collaborative is made up of seven active reentry roundtables located in Bridgeport, Hartford, New Britain, New Haven, Southeastern CT, Waterbury, and Windham. Each roundtable is a collaboration of state and local organizations working together to identify needs and address gaps in services for individuals returning home from incarceration. Individuals with lived experience are encouraged to join this network and work alongside these providers to find real solutions. This collaborative builds relationships with organizations and agencies across Connecticut to foster successful reentry, eliminate barriers, reduce recidivism and increase public safety.
View Connecticut Comprehensive Reentry Strategy:
2018 Reentry Strategy
- Letter to Undersecretary Lawlor
- CT Comprehensive Reentry Strategy work group meeting 7/27/2018:
- CT Comprehensive Reentry Strategy work group meeting 8/27/2018:
- CT Comprehensive Reentry Strategy work group meeting 9/21/2018:
- View Reentry Strategy Document
To learn more, please visit the CT Reentry website at http://ctreentry.org/
If you are interested in getting involved or have any questions, please let us know.