Repeat Coursework

Financial Aid Office


Repeat Coursework

You cannot qualify for financial aid for repeated attempts in a course you received a passing grade of D- or higher.

You CAN receive financial aid:

  • to repeat a course that you received a failing grade (F, FN) or withdrew (W).

  • for a Topics course that you received a passing grade, as long as it is in a different subject/topic.

All previously taken courses, even if financial aid was not used, are compared against the current semester. Your financial aid may be recalculated if it is determined you are registered in a repeat course. This policy does not provide exceptions if the repeat courses are taken to meet the plan of study grade requirements, i.e. a grade of C- or higher in a course required for your major.