Financial Aid Office


Entrance Counseling & Master Promissory Note

Visit studentloans.gov

An FSA ID is required to complete the Entrance Counseling and Master Promissory Note.

The page is personalized and includes personal data. Below is a snippet showing only "My Checklists" (updated 3/11/2020):


Under I'M IN SCHOOL, First Time Borrowers must select Complete Entrance Counseling AND Complete Loan Agreement (Master Promissory Note). 

Printable PDF Instructions