What can CPPSR do for you?
CPPSR provides state-of-the-art applied research, analysis and consulting services to communities, municipal and state governmental entities and officials, and not-for-profit organizations. In existence for over ten years, CCPSR is dedicated to providing high-quality services at affordable prices while fulfilling its mission to play an important role in enhancing the quality and delivery of public and non-profit services in Connecticut. CPPSR is prepared to assist with every stage of a project's development:
- from conceptualization,
- to implementation,
- to evaluation.
With the assistance of Central Connecticut State University faculty, staff and students, we offer a wide range of services.
Some Recent Clients:
- The Town of Clinton,
- CT’s Board of Education and Services for the Blind (BESB),
- The CT Department of Children and Families (DCF),
- The CT Judicial Branch’s Court Support Services Division (CSSD).
Examples of Services:
- Needs assessment surveys,
- Public opinion surveys,
- Audience/customer analysis evaluation,
- Program planning, design, and evaluation,
- Communication campaign design and implementation,
- GIS mapping land-use database development,
- Watershed resource/landowner analysis,
- Development of training workshops and materials,
- Education, training, and professional development for government or other public service professionals.