CSCU Telecommuting Guidelines:
Employees who are telecommuting (or working remotely) are expected to follow these guidelines:
- Perform their roles to the best of their ability from home.
- Be available online via email or phone during their normally scheduled hours.
- Actively monitoring email and voicemails (sent to email).
- Available to return to their work site during normal working hours when requested
by their manager.
- Direct any questions on work assignments and requirements to their manager.
Sick or self-quarantined employees:
- Any employee that becomes ill while telecommuting and cannot perform their duties must report their illness to their manager and code
their time sheet accordingly.
- Any employee that is diagnosed with COVID-19, we ask that you notify HR as soon as
- Any employee that is directed to self-quarantine we ask that you notify the Human