CCSU Human Resources Update
April 7, 2020
The current Coronavirus COVID-19 pandemic has disrupted all of our lives and may have caused some anxiety regarding employee benefits. Let us assure you that we are all working diligently on your behalf. To support you,
- Medical/Dental/Prescription Benefits - Open Enrollment has been delayed until September 2020 and the transition of all employees to Anthem Blue Cross Blue Shield will now be delayed to October 1, 2020. The delayed transition means that all employees, retirees and dependents will remain in the plan and with the carrier that they currently have – with no changes – until October 1, 2020. Any open enrollment events previously scheduled as in person or online will be rescheduled.
- Health Enhancement Program – Annual Health Enhancement Program (HEP) requirements are indefinitely suspended until further notice for all HEP enrollees and their dependents. To access the Health Enhancement Program portal, select here.
- Employee Assistance Program – Online counseling available. CCSU employees and their families now have access to up to eight (8) free online counseling sessions. Contact the Lexington Group, LLC. via the internet at https://the-lexington-group.com/counseling-request/ (password: CCSU) or call the 24/7 Helpline at 1-800-676-4357.
- Prudential Retirement Representative Natasha Belton is available to answer all of your 457, 403(b), or ARP investment questions. If you have concerns about the current market volatility, contact Natasha either by phone at (860) 803-2913 or by email at Natasha.email@example.com. To access your Prudential Retirement account, visit www.ctdcp.com.
- Tuition waiver forms are located on the HR website: https://www.ccsu.edu/hr/forms/. Please complete the fillable form, sign it and forward to Victoria Karwowski.
- Human Resources New Confidential Fax Number – (959) 255–8790.