Tuition & Registration
Registration Opens: May 15
Access to registration is open only to confirmed students so a delay in confirming your intention to attend CCSU will delay access to registration.
Registration Closes: June 22 Space is limited so register early!
Tuition: Only $240 ....which includes lunch! The cost is same for Writing, Math, or for BOTH!
So... Bridges is a great deal!
- Bridges saves students money on the MATH 099 and WRT 100 courses. Part-time students pay $1435 for each 3 credit 099 class, and full-time tuition per term is $4650 for in-state students before fees, books, room and board, etc.
- Bridges is much more than a regular class. Students get to make friends and to know campus, they get close personal contact with CCSU faculty, and they gain skills and strategies to help them succeed in all parts of college life.
- Go to Central Pipeline for Students.
- If you have not activated your BlueNet account, you will need to do so before logging into WebCentral-Banner Web by visiting the Accounts Management on Central Pipeline.
- Once logged in to WebCentral-Banner Web:
- Click on the Records/Registration tab, then Registration Add/Drop Classes, then Registration Add/Drop Classes and Make Payment.
- Select the Summer 2019 term from the drop down menu and click submit.
- Enter the 5-digit CRN from below that corresponds with the program(s) option you wish to register for and click the Submit Changes button.
- Once registered, follow the links to make a payment in full or sign up for a payment plan.
Again, the program only costs $240 whether you register for English only, for Math only, or for both!
Math: CRN: 50689 Summer Bridges – Math (MPRP-099)
English: CRN: 50691 Summer Bridges –English (Writing) (WPRP-099)
Refund Policy: The course must be dropped through CentralPipeline/WebCentral-Banner Web before June 23 to receive a full refund.