Finish in 4
CCSU’s academic support services help students complete degree in 4 years!
The University has developed a comprehensive program aimed at promoting student success--to complete their degree, and to do so in four years:
• The Career Success Center helps students select the right courses from the beginning and develop an academic plan to match their interests and passion.
• Each of our four schools — Liberal Arts & Social Sciences, Business, Education & Professional Studies, and Engineering, Science & Technology—offers a student support advising center dedicated to helping students succeed academically.
• Major-specific s show students how they can complete their degree in 8 semesters.
• The Early Academic Alert System notifies students when the going gets rough and they need to focus on improving their course work.
• An Academic Success Coach in The Learning Center will be becomes a student’s partner, cheerleader, and personal guide for achieving academic goals and thriving in college
• Student clubs and organizations provide 125+ opportunities for students to engage with the campus and be much more likely to not only complete their degree on time but also to learn more and have fun doing it.
• Our First-Year Housing and our Living-Learning Communities are designed to help students focus on education and learn from other students who share common interests.