We welcome applications from students with a broad range of abilities, interests, and backgrounds. We value academic scholarship, community involvement, and extracurricular activities. The preferred deadlines for first-year students: May 1 (for fall) and December 1 (for spring); for transfer students: June 1 (fall) and December 1 (spring); for international students: April 1 (fall) and November 1 (spring). The University reserves the right to discontinue the processing of applications once our class accommodations have been met.
To be considered for admission, first-year applicants must submit the following:
• Completed application (apply online at www.ccsu.edu/apply)
• Non-refundable $50.00 application fee. Fee waivers are also acceptable. See your school guidance counselor for information.
• Official high school transcript
• High school class rank (if applicable)
• SAT I or ACT scores (SAT essay not required) (scores may be sent either by the high school or The College Board)
• Two letters of recommendation
• Personal statement
Applicants must be graduates of accredited high or preparatory school or hold an equivalency diploma.