Fitness • Recreation • Intramurals • Club Sports
- Student and faculty ID cards are required at all times while in each fitness center.
IDs will be checked upon entering each fitness center by a RECentral staff member.
- Fitness centers are open to full-time students and faculty with a current CCSU ID.
- No guests are allowed in any RECentral facilities.
- Only proper exercise attire is permitted in the fitness centers. No street shoes,
flip flops, jeans, belts, or inappropriate clothing can be worn.
- Personal gear is not permitted in the fitness centers. Backpacks, gym bags, coats,
purses, etc. can be stored in the locker rooms/lockers.
- No food or beverages are to enter the fitness centers with the exception of bottled
Please report any injuries or equipment malfunctions to a staff member immediately.
- Wipe down entire machine after each use.
- Limit yourself to 30 minutes on all cardiovascular equipment to accommodate others.
- Equipment must stay in fitness center.
- Blue Chip Card must be shown to lifeguard to swim.
- No guests allowed.
- Please shower before using the pool.
- No horseplay.
- No running.
- No one can use the diving board, diving blocks, trampoline, or hot tub.
- No diving in the shallow end.
- No hanging on the lane lines.
- No beverages other than water on pool deck.
- No one should engage the lifeguard in unnecessary conversation.
- First offense: verbal warning. Second offense: Asked to leave the pool.
- Lifeguards and RECentral staff have the authority to dismiss anyone from the pool
- Swimmers can use the open recreation equipment that is located left of the pool underneath
the bleacher in gray bin.