Psychological Science Peer Tutoring
Do you need help with you Research Proposal/Report or with statistic?
Do you need help writing a paper for your PSY course?
Do you need help for your next PSY test?
Peer tutors can help!
Peer tutors are available in the Learning Center (DiLoreto 316):
Monday 9:30am - 4:30pm
Tuesday 9:30am - 5:00pm
Wednesday 9:30am - 3:00pm
Thursday 9:30am - 5:00pm
Your tutoring session:
- Bring a copy of your assignment and any important guideline from your professor
- Materials related to your assignment or test (e.g., primary sources, textbook, class notes)
- A positive attitude
During a session:
- You determine the goals of the session in collaboration with your tutor
- Your tutor helps you work towards those goals
- You can request documentation of your session
Do your assignment for you/give answers
- Simply correct your assignment
- Re-enact a professor's lecture