To ensure that CCSU faculty and staff and their families feel productive, maintain balance, and have a chance to prepare for the future, we provide a variety of employee benefits and support a wide range of activities to promote success at work, healthy lifestyles, and sound financial planning.
Among the many recreational opportunities available to faculty and staff are free access to our four fitness centers, gymnasium, Olympic-sized indoor pool, and personal fitness training. Away from campus we support a variety of activities, including free access to the wonderful New Britain Museum of American Art as well as discounted fees at the Stanley Golf Course.
- Tuition reimbursement, waivers and scholarships
Employee Assistance Program (EAP)
- Confidential, professional counseling services for employees and family members dealing with personal problems
- Dependent Care Assistance Program (DCAP)
- Medical Flexible Spending Account (Med-Flex)
- Short-term and long-term disability insurance
- Life insurance
- Auto and homeowners insurance
- Retirement programs and plans
- Supplemental retirement programs (annuities/deferred compensation)