I want to extend a warm welcome from the Department of Communication at CCSU. We are glad that you have chosen to pursue a degree in Communication. Our office is here to support your success as a member of the “Comm Department.” We are looking forward to meeting and working with you toward the successful completion of your program.
Some information that may be helpful to you:
- The Communication Department is located in Room 317 of the Vance Academic Building.
- The main office number is 860-832-2690 and our fax number is 860-832-2702.
- Get to know your advisor. You can contact the department to learn the name of your advisor. To make an appointment with your advisor, contact your advisor directly.
- Email is the best way to reach faculty during the summer months.
- Courses fill quickly. If there is a class you would like to take that is full, enter your name on the waiting list. Also, go to our home page and click on "Having Trouble Registering." Complete and submit that information so that we may contact you if we open a new section of the course.
- Most forms that you would require (Name/Address Change, Course Substitution, Change of Major/Advisor, etc.) are available at the Office of the Registrar in Davidson Hall or online from the Registrar’s site.
Please know that we are here to support your success. I would love for you to stop by and introduce yourself to me. I look forward to meeting each of you and working with you during your time at CCSU.
Wishing you a wonderful year,
Christopher Pudlinski, Ph.D.
Chair, Department of Communication