Respondus is a powerful tool for creating and managing exams that can be printed to paper or published directly to Blackboard and other eLearning systems. Exams can be created offline using a familiar Windows environment, or moved from one eLearning system to another. Whether you are a veteran of online testing or relatively new to it, Respondus will save you hours on each project.
Some features Respondus has to offer:
- Support for up to 15 question types, including calculated and algorithmic formats.
- Import questions from MS Word (including embedded images), rich-text, QTI and tab/comma delimited formats
- Use the Exam Wizard to create an assessment in minutes
- "Spell check" an entire exam file (includes dictionaries for American English, Canadian English, British English, French, German, Spanish, Dutch, Finnish, and a comprehensive medical dictionary)
- Add tables, bulleted lists, font changes, and enhanced formatting (e.g. bold, italics) just like in a word processor
- Insert mathematical and scientific symbols using the Respondus Equation Editor
- Easily add images, audio and video to assessments; even resize or convert images automatically
- Use the Media Wizard to create links to content on other servers (e.g. YouTube, Picasa)
- Create random sets of questions in seconds with a one-step wizard
- and much more
To download Respondus and get started, please click here www.ccsu.edu/its/downloads.
Contained in the download are instructions, including the CCSU license code. Please note, the software has a home and office use license.