Membership: Committee membership will be composed as follows:
- Eight teaching faculty elected by the faculty, one from each academic school and four at large members.
- One representative from each academic school appointed by the Dean of the school
- Ex Officio and voting members including:
- The faculty director of the FYE program or designee
- The Director of Admissions or designee
- The Director of the Academic Center for Student Athletes or designee
- The Director of the Center for Advising and Career Exploration (CACE) or designee
- One student member to be appointed by the Student Government Association.
- Ex Officio and non-voting members including:
- The Director of Institutional Research and Assessment
Terms: Dean Appointees and Elected members of the committee will serve two year terms and may serve up to three consecutive terms. Members from the School of Arts and Sciences, the School of Business and two at large members will be elected during the Spring in even numbered years. The members from the School of Education and Professional Studies, the School of Engineering and Technology and two at large members will be elected during the Spring of odd numbered years.
The winners of the school-specific positions shall be the candidates from those schools receiving the most votes. The winners of the at-large positions shall be the candidates receiving the most votes once the school-specific winners are removed from the pool.
The student member will serve a one-year term.