- Complete and submit an Internship Application to the Internship Director. Applications are also available in RVAC 208.
- Schedule a meeting with the Internship Director to discuss possible placements.
- Upon acceptance into the class, contact prospective placement agencies and begin application process.
- Once an internship is secured, provide written confirmation to the Internship Director.
Application Deadlines: October 15 for spring internships, March 15 for summer and fall internships
* Placements can take up to several months to secure. Federal internships are competitive, often require a GPA > 3.0, and can take more than a year to secure.
*If you previously participated in a criminal justice internship or COOP at the college level, OR if you currently work full-time in the criminal justice field, you may be eligible for a waiver from CRM 435. Please refer to the Request for a CRM 435 Waiver.
Click here to download a PDF of the application form.
Kathleen Bantley, J.D.
Room 208-04 Vance Academic Center
Telephone: (860) 832-3142