1. How do I set up an internship?
Students must be accepted into the internship class before pursuing a
placement. Students may apply up to a year prior to the semester during
which they intend to take CRM435.
2. Can I count previous / current volunteer experience towards my
The internship hours must be completed concurrently with the class. Prior
experience does not count unless it has been preapproved by the Internship
3. When may I start my hours?
Students are not allowed to start their internship prior to the first class
without approval from director. Hours completed more than 2 weeks prior
to the class cannot be counted toward the 130 hour requirement.
4. May I do an internship on my own?
Students may pursue volunteer work with any agency at any time, but only
internships that have been approved may be counted toward course credit.
5. Am I allowed to get paid for my internship?
Hours applied toward course credit (130 hours) must be unpaid.