CRM 435: Supervised Field Studies in Criminal Justice
Pictured: Internship students gearing up for mock interviews
- Apply your classroom knowledge and gain relevant experience in the field.
- Develop professional relationships with CJ practitioners and agencies.
- Set the stage for a successful career in the CJ field.
- Complete minimum of 120 unpaid hours working with a CJ or related agency. Hours must be completed while you are enrolled in CRM 435.
- Attend mandatory classes and complete all assigned coursework.
- Earn 3 credits upon satisfactory completion of course requirements.
- A major in Criminology with a C- or better in CRM 260, 322, and a 360-370 elective
- A minimum of 86 earned credits by the time of placement and good academic standing (GPA ≥ 2.0)
*Students who do not meet the prerequisites must seek special permission from the Field Studies Director. Exceptions are rarely granted and only in cases of extenuating circumstances.
Director of Field Studies
Dr. Susan Koski
Room 208-02 Vance Academic Center
P: (860) 832-3088