How to run a "what if" scenario automated degree evaluation
- Open your web browser and navigate to the CentralPipeline page at http://pipeline.ccsu.edu
- Enter your BlueNet ID and password, then click on the Login button
- Click on Student tab once you are in CentralPipeline
- Click on Degree Evaluation from the Student and Financial Aid menu
- Click on the bottom link "What-If Analysis"
- Select an "Entry Term".
This should be the term that you declare that particular major. Degree requirements are based on the semester that you declare the major. Then click Continu
- Select a Program.
Choose the desired program in the drop down list. Then click Continue.
- Select the major in that program.
Click on the drop down list for the appropriate major.
(Note, most programs only have one major.)
- If you only want to do a "what if" analysis on the major, click Submit, then Generate. (The process time varies between 20 and 60 seconds.)
- If you want to also choose a minor or a concentration in the particular major, click Add More.
- You will first be prompted to add a concentration in that particular major. Click the appropriate concentration. (Note: not all majors have concentrations.) Then click Submit, then Generate to run a degree evaluation for that major and concentration, or click Add More to add a minor.
- If you want to add a minor, click Add More and choose a minor from the drop down list. Then click Submit then Generate. (The process time varies between 20 and 60 seconds.)
- At the Degree Evaluation Display Options screen, click on the radio button next to Detail Requirements, then click Submit
- The Degree Evaluation results will be displayed. You can print the results by clicking on File/Print (or the Print icon)