The Hartford Consortium for Higher Education is a collaborative endeavor of the public and private colleges and universities in the Hartford area.
Full Time Undergraduate CCSU students are eligible to register for a select group of courses at any of the following area schools:
- Capital Community College, Hartford CT
- Goodwin College, East Hartford CT
- Hartford Seminary, Hartford CT
- Manchester Community College, Manchester CT
- Saint Joseph College, West Hartford CT
- Trinity College, Hartford CT
- University of Connecticut at Hartford, Hartford CT
- University of Hartford, West Hartford CT
Eligibility and Procedure
- The undergraduate student must be Full Time at CCSU and registered for at least 12 CCSU credits in the semester.
- Select one to two courses in a given semester. Discuss your intentions and course selection with your academic advisor.
- Courses must be from a select group of courses from the following subjects/areas:
- Environmental Studies
- International Studies
- Modern and Classical Languages
- Religious Studies
- Urban Studies
- Women's Studies
For CCSU students, visit the other Hartfor Consortium institution's website for courses in the above subjects. A list of each of the institutions' course schedules' links can be found on page 1 of the Hartford Consortium brochure (pdf).
For non-CCSU students wishing to take a course at CCSU through the Hartford Consortium, choose from one of the above course subjects/areas.
Print the Hartford Consortium Course Registration Form
- Visit the Registrar's Office in Davidson Hall, room 116, to obtain the Hartford Consortium cross-registration form and necessary approval from the Associate Registrar.
- Take the completed and signed cross-registration form to the host school's registrar's office for approval and registration.
- At the end of the semester, your host school will forward your transcript to the CCSU registrar's office. The course and final grade will appear on your CCSU transcript. The credit and grade will be considered institutional credit and will be calculated into your CCSU GPA.