Become a CAMPUS DIVERSITY ADVOCATE!
Diversity Advocate Project piloted by the Department of Student
Activities and Leadership Development this spring is an effort to offer
students of many academic disciplines an increased credential in
multi-cultural education. CCSU students often credit their university
experience with having increased their awareness of other
cultures. Diversity advocate applicants may be students who feel they
have a great deal of multicultural knowledge or students who feel they
We will be looking
for more students to join the Diversity Advocates Program in the Fall.
For more information please e-mail Daphney Joseph at firstname.lastname@example.org
Interested in becoming a CCSU Student Diversity Ambassador?
CCSU Student Diversity Ambassador is a new effort on behalf of Student
Activities/ Leadership Development and MOSAIC, the diversity concerns
committee of the Student Union Board of Governors to specially train
MOSAIC is looking
for nominations from faculty, staff, and students for students that
exhibit the qualities of being a Diversity Ambassador for the campus
(self nominations accepted as well).
Requirements and Benefits of Diversity Ambassadors:
- Regularly attend MOSAIC Center Committee Meetings on Monday at 5pm in the MOSAIC Lounge located in the Student Center Room 2005.
- Attend special trainings on issues of diversity.
- First diversity training scheduled for:
- Help plan and attend the SA/LD Spring Diversity Day Long Retreat scheduled for
- A unique opportunity to educate the CCSU Community on understanding, respect, and support for all people.