Carmine J. Abate Scholarship (2003) [Construction Management or Civil Engineering]
- Provides support for students who are graduates of New Britain High School, who participated in varsity football at the high school, and who meet all entrance requirements for admission to CCSU as a first-time, full-time, matriculated undergraduate. Preference will be given to applicants who enroll in the Construction Management or Civil Engineering Technology majors.
Josephine & Raymond Abraham Scholarship (2005) [Computer Electronics and Graphics Technology]
- Provides support to full-time, matriculated, undergraduate students majoring in Computer Electronics and Graphics Technology.
Anthony & Helen G. Bichum Scholarship (2007)
Applications for this scholarship are not accepted. Scholarships are awarded by the Dean on the basis of academic performance and financial need.
OKAY Industries Scholarship (2010) [Mechanical Engineering]
- Provides support for a US citizen with a declared major in mechanical engineering technology. The student must have earned between 50 and 60 semester hours of academic credits in residence at the University and a cumulative grade point average of 3.0 or higher.
Jack Arute, Sr. Scholarship (2032) [Construction Management or Civil Engineering]
Provides support for graduates of New Britain High or E.C. Goodwin Technical School accepted to CCSU with a declared major of Civil Engineering Technology or Construction Technology. Candidates must have SAT scores of 1000 or higher, rank in the top third of their graduating class with demonstrated leadership in extra-curricular or community activities.
Stephen & Marie Burg & Family Scholarship (2070)
CBA Construction Law Scholarship (2182)
- Provides support for matriculated undergraduate students enrolled in the Construction Management or Civil Engineering Technology degree programs and who have completed a minimum of 15 semester hours in residence at CCSU with an earned gpa of 3.0 or higher. Incoming students who have demonstrated outstanding academic achievement in high school and on the SAT exam with an evidence of planning, design, management or supervisory experience in field operations of building or heavy/highway construction projects may also be considered.
William Chatfield Scholarship (2200) [Technology & Engineering Education]
- Provides scholarship support for juniors or seniors majoring in Technology Education with a minimum cumulative grade point average of 2.5.
Construction Specifications Institute (CSI) – Hartford Chapter Scholarship (2303) [Construction Management or Civil Engineering]
- Provides support for a first year student at CCSU whose academic and career interests are in the area of construction management or civil engineering technology and who have demonstrated outstanding academic achievement in high school and on the SAT exam.
Geary Memorial Scholarship (2360) [Engineering Technology]
- Provides scholarship support to sophomores entering the junior year majoring in Elementary Education or Special Education and sophomores entering the junior year majoring in Engineering Technology. Minimum 2.75 cumulative grade point average required for eligibility. Elementary Education and Special Education applicants must be accepted to the Professional Program leading to certification as a precondition for eligibility.
J. Thomas Gugerty Scholarship (2410) [Industrial or Engineering Technology]
Helen & Richard Johnson Scholarship (2455) [Technology & Engineering Education]
Matthew W. Schall Scholarship (2485) [Construction Management]
Lincoln Mongillo Scholarship (2520) [Construction Management or Civil Engineering]
G. Wesley Ketcham Scholarship (2550) [Technology & Engineering Education]
Northrop Grumman Scholarship (2590)
James A. & Mary Hayes Lord Scholarship (2640)
Raymond D. & Ellen N. Martinsen Scholarship (2670)
Michael J. D’Amato Scholarship (4100) [Construction Management or Civil Engineering]
- Awarded to incoming and continuing full-time students majoring in Construction Management.
Duffy Family Scholarship (4180)