|Frank D. Cannata Scholarship (2180) [Accounting]
David Fearon - Juran Institute Scholarship (2358)
- Provides prize for student majoring in accounting who has achieved the highest four year overall grade point average.
Gianaris Family Scholarship (2365) [Entrepreneurship]
- Provides scholarship support to full-time, matriculated sophomores or juniors at the University who have distinguished themselves by their continually demonstrated desire to learn beyond today's conventions of management thought and practice, by their passion for customer success, and by their excellence as a student in all courses undertaken (reflected in a cumulative grade point average of 3.2 or higher).
Patricia Hall Scholarship (2495) [Finance]
- Provides support to students who demonstrate promise in entrepreneurial careers in business and industry, new venture creation, or managing family-owned or other small business enterprises. Preference will be given to students who have completed a field study or comparable academic experience in which the student demonstrates a mastery of strategic planning, resource allocation, management and control mechanisms, marketing, and risk-taking.
Middlesex Mutual Assurance Company Scholarship (2680)
- Provides support for a matriculated undergraduate student majoring in Finance.
Stella Willins Scholarship (2950)
- Provides support for juniors in the School of Business expressing a commitment to careers in the insurance field. Recipients must be US citizens and permanent residents of Connecticut, have a minimum cumulative average of 3.0, and demonstrate a record of involvement in campus activities. Preference will be given to students who transfer from Middlesex Community-Technical College.
Michael J. Witty Scholarship (2960) [Accounting]
- Provides support for matriculated students in the Business Education Graduate Certification Program.
Harper & Whitfield Scholarship (9190) [Accounting]
- Provides support for students majoring in accounting, with preference given to students who demostrate special ability and interest in taxation.
- Provides support for full-time junior accounting majors who are entering their senior year in the fall. Applicants must have a minimum 3.0 cumulative GPA and be a US citizen and a permanent resident of Connecticut.