Estelle Jones Triarhos Dance Scholarship (2055) [Dance]
- Provides scholarship support for students who are outstanding in their dance performance and participation and have thereby enhanced the quality of the University's dance program.
Rodney Card Scholarship (2095) [Art or Art Education]
- Provides scholarship support for full-time undergraduate students majoring in Art or Art Education. Must have completed 25 or more credits in residence at CCSU with a grade point average of 3.0 or better.
Frederick G. & Lois W. Holland Scholarship (2440) [Music or Music Education]
- Provides support for music or music education majors, or musicians identified by the faculty as students who will significantly contribute to the ensembles in the Music Department.
Margaret & John Paskavitch Scholarship (2804) [Music or Music Education
- Provides scholarship support for talented and worthy, full-time matriculated undergraduate students studying music, with preference to students studying violin, cello or piano.
Pettinico Family Scholarship (2810)
Provides support for students who are active participants in a University select choral ensemble and for students who are active participants in the University Marching Band, Jazz Ensemble, Sinfonietta, Wind Symphony or similar instrumental music ensemble. Preference is given to students majoring in music or music education. Recipients of this scholarship are selected by the Music Department faculty. Consequently, applications for this scholarship are not accepted.
Thaddeus Torp Scholarship (2900) [Theatre]
- Provides support for a theatre studies major who has made outstanding contributions to the department.
Elizabeth Walden Scholarship (2930)
- Provides scholarship support for students who are active participants in a University select choral ensemble.
Milton Bellin Scholarship (4240) [Art - Illustration]
- Provides funds for student art scholarships with particular emphasis on illustration.