Veterans/Reservists/National Guard

Upon acceptance to Central Connecticut State University, veterans should register with the office of Veterans Affairs to apply for V.A. educational benefits. The coordinator is located in Willard Hall, Room 133 (860-832-2838). Eligibility, in some instances, depends on whether contributions were made to an educational plan while on active duty.

A copy of the DD Form 214 (separation papers - copy number 4) should be submitted to the office of Veterans Affairs if applying for the tuition waiver. National Guard members apply every semester for the tuition waiver through their Guard unit.

For information on the new Veterans Drop In Center click here.

powered by finalsite