How To Get Started:
1) Submit documentation of a disability to the Coordinator of Student Disability Services. Documentation must be from a Licensed or Certified Professional.
2) After registering for classes, complete the STUDENT ACCOMODATION REQUEST FORM and return it to the Office of Student Disability Services.
3) The Office of Student Disability Services evaluates the requested accommodations and generates a letter to the student and sends via campus email. The student is responsible for forwarding the accommodation letter to all his/her faculty.
Please Note: The Office of Student Disability Services needs ample time to coordinate services. Requests are processed in the order in which they were received.
4) Discuss your accommodations with your professors during the first week of class (some may require you to make an appointment during their office hours).
5) When meeting with your professor, be prepared to clearly communicate your needs in relation to the specific accommodations you are eligible for in that course.
6) Any grades earned prior to you submitting the “Student Accommodation Request Form” each semester will not be changed.
7) No request form=No accommodations
8) Accommodations must be supported by current documentation that you have provided to the CCSU Student Disability Services Coordinator.
Contact CCSU Student Disability Services with any questions: