ConnCAP Student Application
Thank you for your interest in Central Connecticut State University's ConnCAP Program. In order to submit a student application for ConnCAP, please download and print the PDF file, and review the procedures outlined below.
Grade 7 Recruitment
- ConnCAP Recruitment Orientation
- Date: Wednesday, December 4, 2013
- Time: 5-7pm
- Location: Alumni Hall, Student Center, CCSU
(Snow Date: Wednesday, January 22, 2014)
- Parking: Student Center Parking Lot and Student Center Garage (off Ella Grasso Blvd.)
Recruitment Orientation Postcard
- Bring most recent documents (Photocopies can be made at orientation).
- Financial Information: Taxes, AFDC, SSI, or Veteran’s Benefits
- CMT Scores and
- Report Card
- Student Interview Dates
- Monday, February 3, 2014 - Pulaski Middle School applicants
- Tuesday, February 4, 2014 - HALS applicants
- Wednesday, February 5, 2014 - Roosevelt Middle School applicants
- Thursday, February 6, 2014 - DiLoreto Magnet School applicants
- Friday, February 7, 2014 - Slade Middle School applicants
(All interviews will be coordinated with the school’s guidance counselor; students absent on the day of the interview must contact the ConnCAP Middle School Site-Coordinator to reschedule).
- Application Deadline for this year’s 7th grade applicants: Friday, February 21, 2014
(Applications must be complete; all documents and recommendations must be submitted).