Current CCSU students are welcome to apply for housing. All current student's who submit an on-line housing application will be guaranteed housing for the semester they are applying for.
How To Apply For Housing: Current CCSU Students who do not live on campus
Step One: Access MyHousing
- From the Student Central Pipeline page log into WebCentral-Banner Web.
- Once you have logged into WebCentral-Banner Web click on the MyHousing and Meal Plans link.
Step Two: Complete the online application and pay the$250.00 non-refundable housing deposit
- At the welcome page to MyHousing select the Login to ApplyOnline option on the left side of the page.
- Select the New Student Housing Application and press NEXT.
- Make sure you select the correct semester when choosing an application.
- Agree to the Occupancy Agreement and select NEXT.
- You will then be notified that completing this application will require the non-refundable housing deposit to be paid immediately upon completion. Press CONTINUE to move on to the application.
- Complete the questions on the Personal Preferences page and press CONTINUE.
- The next pages will instruct you on how to pay the housing deposit online.
- When you have completed your payment you will receive a thank you message letting you know that you have successful submitted your housing application and deposit. You will then be taken to the meal plan selection page.
- Select a meal plan on the Dining Plan Selection page and press CONTINUE.
- As a resident student you may select one of the following meal plans: MPAA, MP01, MP02, and MP03.
What If I Can’t Pay the Deposit Online?
- Students who are unable to pay the housing deposit online may come to the Residence Life Office located in Barrows Hall RM 120 to pick up a Payment Authorization Form that will endable them to pay the non-refundable housing deposit at the Bursar's Office.
- Once students have paid the non-refundable housing deposit they must return to the Residence Life Main Office and complete the New Student Housing Application (Pre-Pay) in MyHousing.
Once The Department of Residence Life has received your Pre-Pay Authorization Form and non-refundable housing deposit you will be emailed instructions for how to complete the online application process.
- IMPORTANT: If you do pay non-refundable housing deposit at the Bursar's Office you MUST still complete an online housing application in order to receive housing.
Other Useful Information
Information about the meal plan options can be found here
A list of what to bring to campus/what to leave at home can be found here
For information on how to select a roommate and room using MyHousing can be found here
Information about payment options and fees can be found on the Bursars site here