Welcome Parents/Guardians & Family Members!
Whether you are a parent, guardian, family member or guest of a first-year or transfer student, the links on this page and the following pages are designed to help answer your questions about University resources and opportunities, and to find out what to expect during your student's first year at CCSU.
For a closer look at Central Connecticut State University, the Parent Program during the Academic Advising & Registration Day is an excellent opportunity for parents to become familiar with the University. More information on advising days can be found on the Center for Advising and Career Exploration website.
Student Events and Activities at CCSU
- "Devils Den @10 pm" on Thursday nights for fun activities.
- RECentral for intramurals, club sports, fitness centers and other facilities.
- The Fine Arts website for performances.
- Athletics for dates and times of games.
- Interested in a recent movie? Our Central Activities Network (CAN) holds movie showings on campus. Please use the Master Calendar at http://www.ccsu.edu/page.cfm?p=2313 for listings or use the CAN link at http://www.ccsu.edu/page.cfm?p=5528
Our Counseling & Wellness Center provides many services to our students, including individual and group meetings. College is an exciting time of learning and growth, but it also may be stressful. Please feel free to contact our Counseling and Wellness Center at 860-832-1945 or the Office of Alcohol and Drug Education (OADE) at 860-832-1948 or 860-832-1618.
Fall 2012 Opening Weekend!