Improve both outdoor and indoor space for co-curricular activities.
Reference to Previous Strategic Plans: FSP 99. 1.2
Sq. Ft. and renovation list
Increase outdoor recreational space and include artificial turf and track and expand indoor space.
Current facilities and Barbour Rd. Field (2012-13)
- Complete multi-phase outdoor project.
· Phase 1. Demolition/infrastructure (completed)
· Phase 2. Softball field
· Phase 3. Baseball field
· Phase 4. Stadium (DPW project)
· Phase 5. Soccer Field
· Phase 6. Track
· Phase 7. Recreation
- Improve game room by adding networked gaming systems for student interaction, relaxation, recreation and fun outside the classroom.
- Enhance game room tournament activities.
- Reconfigure/renovate first floor space in Memorial Hall to provide more space for co-curricular activities.
- Program in new residence hall calls for significant increase in recreation space; design in progress
BACK TO GOALS & OBJECTIVES