Increase the square footage of space for student support services.
Reference to Previous Strategic Plans:
CAO & VPSA
1,786,706 GSF (2007-2008)
1,811,590 GSF (2012-13)
- CCSU 20/20 program approved effective July 2009.
- Awaiting construction of new office/classroom building completion to initiate design and construction of Willard/DiLoreto renovation and expansion.
- Construction complete three years from date of bond approval.
- Renovate/expand Willard and DiLoreto Halls totaling 30,080 (GSF) of increased space for student support services.
- Renovate dining facilities in Memorial Hall.
- Secured the funding necessary to begin the groundwork for the construction of a New Northeast Dining Facility of approximately 22,000 GSF to serve approximately 1,400 resident students.
- Redirected approximately 3,400 square feet of space in Memorial Hall to Student Affairs for co-curricular activities.
BACK TO GOALS & OBJECTIVES