Adjustments to Aid Package
Award Packages may be revised for any of the following reasons:
- Residency changes
- Enrollment level changes
- Declined one or more awards
- Received other aid and/or resources not previously reported.
- Updated FAFSA information such as change in household size or corrected income
- Summer Financial Aid has been processed
For proper advising, please notify our office prior to changing:
- number of credits OR
- receiving tuition waivers, scholarships, loans, grants, from any outside sources.
Voluntary withdrawal, academic dismissal, reduction in credits, change in matriculation status, and graduation may cause revisions to financial aid awards and possible repayment.
The most up to date award information will always be posted to your Central Pipeline Account in both the Financial Aid and eBill accounts. Please review these accounts on a regular basis.