Reviewing, Accepting and Signing My Financial Aid
Checking for outstanding financial aid requirements
After you have filed your FAFSA and created your Pipeline account:
1. Navigate to CCSU's home page at www.ccsu.edu
2. Point to "CentralPipeline" and click on "Students"
3. Select "WebCentral-Banner Web"
4. Log in - BlueNet Username/password
5. Select "Financial Aid" tab
6. Select "Financial Aid Requirements/Documents"
7. Click "Select Aid Year" and choose appropriate year
8. Click "Submit" for list of requirements/missing documents
How to accept and sign my financial aid award in my CCSU Pipeline Account.
How do I accept my financial aid?
Follow steps 1 through 5 listed above, then:
6. Click "Award by Aid Year/Accept Award"
7. Click arror, select year and "submit'
8. Click "Accept Award Offer"
9. Accept/decline, click "Submit Information"
How do I sign my financial aid?
10. Select "Financial Aid" tab
11. Select "Sign Financial Aid Award Letter/Title IV Authorization"
12. Review "Authorization"
13. Click "Submit"
Your financial aid award is divided evenly between the fall and spring semesters. Your offered aid cannot be used all for a single semester. Grants prorate based on credit hours and the Pell Grant will pay 25% of the full time amount for less than 6 credits.
Scholarships, grants, waivers, and other resources received from outside donors are to be reported to the FA Office.
Your financial aid is credited to your e.Bill account in June for fall semester and November for spring semester. You are responsible for paying your bill on July 15 for fall and December 15 for spring. Financial aid is disbursed after the drop-add period. Credit balances are refunded by check or direct deposit following disbursement.
If you are a first-time borrower at CCSU, you have to complete the master promissory note and entrance counseling interview at www.StudentLoans.gov for the Direct loans and at www.signmyloan.com for the Perkins loan. Continuing students who previously accepted a Direct loan at CCSU may not have to repeat these requirements again. Graduate students have to complete the Plus Loan master promissory note and entrance counseling. Parent Plus loan recipients only have to complete the Plus Loan master promissory note.