Read the information below to learn how to stay connected with CCSU's CollegiateLink.
How do you use CollegiateLink?
- Log on to ccsu.collegiatelink.net
- Sign in using your BlueNet ID and student password.
- First time users edit your profile.
- Click on Organizations to find clubs that may interest you.
- Stay up-to-date with club events by checking the Events page.
- Your CollegiateLink Inbox is used to notify you about different events going on on campus.
What is CollegiateLink?
CollegiateLink is a website used to enhance and encourage campus involvement by giving the students a centralized place for information.
Why is it important to use CollegiateLink?
CollegiateLink connects student members with campus organization leaders as well as other members. The site allows the user to keep track of multiple organizations for which they are involved. It also keeps the students informed of other club activity happening around campus.
How do you register/ re-register your organization?
Whether you are a new or recurring organization on the CCSU campus, you must register with collegiatelink. To do so the club's registered primary contact should complete the following instructions:
- Log on to CollegiateLink using your BlueNet ID and password.
- Go your club's profile.
- If your organization still has to register with the site a "Register" button will appear on the profile.
- Click "Register."
- Once you have clicked the register button instructions will be given. Follow the step-by-step instructions, updating the required information.
- Click the "Next" button to move on to the next set of instructions. You are able to go back and look over the previous pages.
- Click the link in each step to make sure the information is correct and up-to-date.
- When you are finished hit "Submit for Approval."
- Once you have submitted the current information a CCSU administrator will look it over and approve it. The status of your approval can be found under "My Involvement>My Submissions>Organization Registrations."
Why should my club use CollegiateLink?
Using CollegiateLink allows club members to:
- Create and customize your own club profile.
- Post upcoming events to the CollegiateLink homepage flyerboard, which creates club awareness.
- Manage and recruit new members.
- Keep in constant contact with other members through email and texting.
- Store electronic forms required for the organization.
- Approve service hours completed by the club members
- Hold secure online elections for club officer positions.
How do you become a member of a campus organization?
To become a member of a CCSU club log on to collegiatelink and browse the different organizations. Once you have found one that interests you, click on it and on the club's homepage there should be a "Request Membership" button. Once you have requested a collegiatelink membership the club president will be notified and will be able to contact you directly.