CTFD BACK AT FULL THROTTLE SPRING 2014
CTFD Director Mary Collins has returned from sabbatical eager to work with the Board of Advisors and CCSU faculty on a host of fantastic programs, including:
- Course Design Symposium: On Ground and Online at CCSU, Feb. 12, 12:15 to 5:00 pm in the CT Room
- Creative Arts Faculty Workshop, March 12, 5:15 to 6:30 pm, Marcus White Living Room
- Second Annual Faculty Day and EIT Awards, April 4, CT 10:00 am to 2:30 pm, CT Room. Hot lunch! EIT Awards! Great Programming. Biggest CTFD event of the year.
- Evaluating Your Student Evaluations, April 16, 5:15 to 6:30, Marcus White Living Room
- Professional Development Seminar: Building and Sustaining a Successful Scholarly Career, April 29, 5:15 to 7:00 pm Marcus White Living Room
Help continue to build CTFD's role on campus. It offers programming for faculty, by faculty, with faculty.
For more information, contact Director Mary Collins at firstname.lastname@example.org or call ext. 2770. Visit the Calendar page for a fuller accounting of Spring 2014 events.