With your Office 365 account, you have the ability to use the Microsoft Office applications (with some limited features) via the web giving you anytime access to these applications. You can also download Microsoft Office on up to 5 computer, as well as, 5 mobile devices. This includes the full versions of Access, Excel, InfoPath, OneNote, Outlook, PowerPoint, Publisher, and Word in both 32-bit and 64-bit versions. It also includes mobile applications for Windows, Android, and iOS devices.
To access the Microsoft Office software for download:
- Log in to your Office 365 account at https://office.ccsu.edu.
- Click on the Settings button located in the upper-right corner of the screen (the gear symbol).
- Click on Office 365 Settings. From the Office 365 Settings screen, click on the Install Now button
- From the Software screen, click on the links on the left to install software on your computer and mobile devices.
To access the online versions of Microsoft Office software:
- Log into Office 365 account at https://office.ccsu.edu.
- Click on the Office365 tab (top left) and look for the icons below "Collaborate with Office Online". Click on Word Online, Excel Online, etc. Please keep in mind that these versions have some limitations and do not have all of the features of the full version of the applications.