Adobe Home Use Licensing
CCSU has a site license for the Adobe Creative Suite products. This license allows for actively employed faculty and staff to purchase the software and a license code to install the software on one personally-owned computer. The software download and license code are purchased through a 3rd party software distributor, Kivuto. The cost ranges from $9.75 - $14.70 depending on your purchase. The license code you purchase is good for one year, however you may renew this license code each year (for a fee) for the term of our agreement with Adobe (currently one year, expiring in September of 2017). We recommend that you follow these steps from the computer where you will be installing the software and allow for adequate time to complete the purchase and installation.
- Open your browser and navigate to CCSU’s Adobe/Kivuto web store at https://ccsu.onthehub.com/.
- Click on the Start Shopping link.
- You will be presented with a log in screen. The first time you access the site each license year, you will need to register by clicking on the Register button.
- Enter your CCSU employee email address and click on Continue.
- Complete the Account Registration screen and then click on Register.
- Check your email for the Confirmation email from “Central Connecticut State University <firstname.lastname@example.org >” and click the link to verify your e-mail address.
- You will be brought back to the Adobe/Kivuto web store. If prompted, sign in with your CCSU e-mail address and the password you created.
- From the Faculty/Staff tab, click on the Adobe Creative Cloud link.
- Click on the Add to Cart button and proceed with the Check Out process. You will be presented with an option to extend access to your license code and download rights from 31-days to 24 months for an additional fee (please note, this additional fee only extends your right to access your code and download file from Kivuto, it does not extend your license past the expiration date). After you have successfully purchased the Adobe Creative Cloud product, you will be provided with a license code and a link to download the software (a receipt with a link to access this information will also be emailed to you).
If you have any questions or problems with your home use purchase, please contact Kivuto directly at 1-888-396-1447 or email@example.com .