Public History Student Resources
The links below provide guidelines for the MA Public History internship and research (i.e., capstone) project:
- HIST 521 Public History Internship Guidelines
- HIST 595 Public History Research Project Guidelines
- Professional Conferences for Public Historians
- Conference Summary Form
Candidates in the MA Public History Program must attend five professional conferences as part of their degree program.
Links to Public History Employment Opportunities
- Aviso Employment Resources Online, The American Association of Museums
- Dispatch Jobs Online, The American Association for State and Local History
- Jobs for Living History Specialists, The Association for Living History, Farm and Agricultural Museums
- Society of American Archivists Employment Bulletin
- H-Net Job Guide for the Humanities and Social Sciences
See jobs listed under "Professional Non-Teaching Positions/Archives/Museums/Public History".
- New England Museum Association Jobs-On-Line