CCSU's Travel Office is a department within the division of Fiscal Affairs, which has the responsibility for processing travel authorizations and travel reimbursements, maintaining travel software, conducting training and for providing up-to-date travel policy information to the University's travelers.
The Fiscal Division is excited to announce that Concur is our new web-based travel system. The Concur Travel System may be accessed at https://www.concursolutions.com/.
The Concur travel solution offers currency conversion (for international travels), tracking of approval status, mileage calculator (google map feature), picture taking of receipts that can be uploaded to your profile and many more features. Your reimbursement (once approved by the Travel Office) can be expected 2 days after approval, if not earlier. You will receive an email advising that the Travel Office has approved your reimbursement and the amount approved.
If you would like to see what Concur is all about, feel free to check out the Concur Request and Expense Training WebEx under Concur Training Resources below which was completed in September 2016.
Concur Training Resources:
- Concur Request and Expense Training WebEx, September 2016
- Concur Request and Expense Training WebEx, July 2016 User Validation Training
- Approval Flow
- Approvers Assigning a Delegate
- Approvers Training Manual
- Descriptions of Policies/How to use Request and Expense Modules
- Required Receipts In Expense
- Travel Request Training Manual
- Travel Expense Training Manual
- Allocate the Mileage Expense Type
- Copy a Request (TA)
- Create a Mileage Expense Report
- Print and Submit an Expense Report
- Submit a Request that was Prepared by a Delegate
- Submit an Expense Report that was Prepared by a Delegate
Concur Scheduled Maintenance/Site Outages or Performance Issues:
The Concur web site, https://concursolutions.com/, undergoes routine maintenance every week on Saturday from 12 AM EST to 4 AM EST. During these maintenance periods, the web site may be unavailable.
To find out if Concur is aware of a site outage or performance issue, navigate to Concur Open by clicking on "Service Status" in the bottom, left corner of the Concur sign in screen or visit http://open.concur.com/. Concur Open is Concur's status dashboard which provides up-to-the minute service availability and performance information.
Listed below are some helpful travel and travel policy related links:
The Fiscal Division appreciates your support and patience as we roll out the new system. Please direct any questions that you have related to the travel policy to the CCSU Travel Help Desk at (860) 832-2580 or CCSUTravelHelpDesk@ccsu.edu.
For Concur system issues, please contact the Concur User Support Desk at (866) 793-4040.
Last Updated 01/09/2017