Engineering Technology (MS) Learning Outcomes
The Learning Outcomes for the Master of Science in Engineering Technology are:
- Ability to use computational methods, skills, computers and modern technical tools
in engineering practice.
- Ability to identify, formulate and solve technical problems.
- Ability to design and conduct experiments, and to analyze and interpret data.
- Ability to design a system, component or process to meet desired needs.
- Knowledge of contemporary issues and understanding the impact of engineering/ technical
solutions within a global perspective.
- Ability to communicate effectively in oral, written, visual and graphical modes.