Program Learning Outcomes
Graduates of the Teacher Leadership program are expected to:
- Develop and facilitate learning environments and programs that are responsive to personal, cultural, linguistic, and learning differences.
- Design, implement, and evaluate instructional programs to promote student learning.
- Design, implement, and evaluate professional development activities that promote teacher learning.
- Use evidence-based decision-making to improve student learning.
- Demonstrate growth in professional self-knowledge by engaging in reflective practice.
- Apply social, cultural, political, and historical perspectives to critically analyze and assess policy and school practices.
- Understand, interpret, critique, and apply educational research.