Registration Opens: May 12
Registration Closes: June 26 Space may be limited so register early!
Orientation/Advising Days: To Be Announced
- Read all of the information sent to you from CCSU carefully including the First Year Student Guide to find out about orientation. The be sure to attend and start to get to know your new campus!
- Check the Advising website for more information.
- Meet the Bridges Directors and Ask them Questions! Professor Einhorn and/or Professor Santoro will attend each advising session to answer questions, to meet students and family members, and to help students register
Bridges Program Schedule:
Every Tuesday, Wednesday, and Thursday, June 27 – August 10 (except for July 4)
Math Only: 9 a.m. – 1 p.m.
English Only: 11 a.m. – 3 p.m.
Math and English: 9 a.m. – 3 p.m.
Note: Students can participate in English only, in Math only, or in both English and Math (both carries the same price as just one!), but attendance and participation in the Lunch/College Readiness period is required of all Bridges students.
9 a.m. – 11 a.m. Math
- These are NOT lecture classes!
- Workshops are student centered, activity based, and designed to review key concepts necessary to succeed in college-level mathematics courses.
11:15 a.m. – 12:45 p.m. Lunch, Games, and College Readiness Programming
- Eat, Socialize, Play Games
- Learn about CCSU and college life
- College readiness programming to help students succeed and to make the most of their college experience
1 p.m. – 3 p.m. English
In the English courses students will:
- Learn how to write for college professors and professional audiences
- Critically read and write sophisticated texts
- Engage different styles and genres of work (multimedia)
- Develop writing habits and processes to overcome common struggles like procrastination, anxiety, repetition, etc.
First Day of Fall 2017 Semester: August 29